2nd World Legal AI summit – Berlin, Germany
13 June - 14 June
The 2nd World Legal AI summit that will take place on 13-14 June in Berlin, Germany. Artificial Intelligence advances are rapidly changing the shape of business in all industries: according to some estimates, enterprise spending on AI technology would rise from $8 billion in 2016 to $47 billion in 2020 (IDC). It is clear that AI will have a disruptive impact on the legal sector: companies will continue to actively implement AI to improve margins and add value to their business while law firms will be putting AI systems to use in order to stay competitive. World Legal AI summit will gather artificial intelligence and legal technology top experts to understand opportunities and challenges associated with the business strategy of AI implementation in the legal sector.
Key Practical Learning Points
- Different tranches of AI technologies and their successful application for the legal sector
- Artificial Intelligence as a tool for commercial success
- Analysis of methods that allow to fully realize the potential of AI seeing it as an opportunity rather than a threat
- Collaborative AI: how to implement effective engagement methods between technology and legal teams in order to bring value
- Assessing the Level of Capital Investment required to implement AI and extract the highest ROI
- AI implications: from client relations and staffing to company structure and business model changes
- How-to: assessing which technology is the best fit for your business and taking the first steps to implement it successfully
ELTA is mediapartner of the summit. ELTA members benefit from a 25% discount on the regular ticket fee. (Ticket code: ELTA25).